clydeaw.org complies with Section 17 of U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate measures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on clydeaw.org, or a link to the copyrighted material is returned through our search engine, and you wish to delete the material, you must provide a written communication, which details The information listed in the section. Please note that if you misrepresent the copyright infringement information listed on our website, you will be liable for compensation (including fees and legal fees). We recommend that you first contact a lawyer for legal assistance.
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following:
- Provide evidence that the authorized person has acted on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right suspected of infringement.
- Provide enough contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must declare in full detail the work claimed to be protected by copyright and include at least one search term, according to which the material will appear in the search results of clydeaw.org.
- It is stated that the complaining party sincerely believes that the use of materials without complaint is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Statement that the information in the notice is accurate and subject to perjury, stating that the claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed proprietary rights.
- It must be signed by an authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
Send written notice of infringement to the following address and email notification to the following address.
Please allow 2-3 Business Days for the Removal of copyright material